Beginning with one clinic per week in 1972, we have grown to now provide an average of 20 clinics each month in two locations. Our clinics in Corvallis and Lebanon provide basic acute and primary care to community members who do not currently have OHP or private insurance. All Community Outreach medical services are provided by volunteers.
Our medical clinics are offered at the following times and locations:
In Corvallis at Community Outreach, 865 NW Reiman Ave.
• Monday and Friday at 8am-10am, lineup begins at 7am and patients are seen on a first come, first served basis.
• Wednesday at 5:30pm-9pm, lineup begins no earlier than 4:30pm. Patients with current employment are given priority until 6:15pm–any spots remaining will be given out accordingly after that time. Please bring a recent schedule or paystub as proof of employment. Patients are seen on first come, first served basis.
The East Linn Community Clinic in Lebanon–Linn County Health Department, 1600 S Main St.
• Tuesday at 5:30pm-9pm, lineup begins no earlier than 4:30pm. If spots allow, last patient can sign-in no later than 6pm. Patients are seen on a first come, first served basis.
• First and third Wednesday of the month at 5:30pm-9pm, lineup begins no earlier than 4:30pm. If spots allow, last patient can sign-in no later than 6pm. Patients are seen on a first come, first served basis.
Community Outreach also offers the following specialty clinics:
• Diabetic Education Clinic – Appointment only
• Physical Therapy – Appointment only
• Psychiatric Clinic – Call for information
• Women’s Health Clinic – Appointment only
Please call Community Outreach at 541.758.3000 for more information about our specialty clinics and for clinic availability.
Community Outreach also provides dental care to low-income, uninsured people in need of dental services. Treatment is provided several times each month, during the school year, by volunteer dentists, hygienists, and dental assistant students at Linn-Benton Community College. Additional clinics are also provided through a partnership with Advantage Dental, located in downtown Corvallis.
Our dental clinics provide the following basic services: general exams and cleanings, x-rays, fillings, and extractions. We cannot provide crowns, root canals, bridges, dentures, oral surgery, or emergency services.
In order to become a dental patient, you must go through the following process:
1. Turn in a completed dental application (can be picked up in Corvallis at Community Outreach 865 NW Reiman Ave or at LBCC or downloaded here).
2. Application is reviewed to meet program guidelines (low income, non-insured, Linn/Benton county resident, over age 18).
3. Additional paperwork will be sent out/requested (medical history, income stub, and $30 non-refundable payment).
4. Once all documentation is received, the Dental Program will contact you for scheduling. Due to limited space and clinics, the wait for an appointment may range from weeks to months.
Please call Community Outreach at 541.758.3000 for more information about available dental treatment and other potential resources.