Mari’s Place is a state-certified childcare center providing structure and fun while offering professional and safe child care. Mari’s Place supports both parents and children by offering a stable, predictable, nurturing environment with a variety of age-appropriate activities. Class curriculum is designed to meet the unique needs of homeless or highly transient families and to assist families in their journey toward stability and the creation of a healthy family system.
• Serves children six weeks to five years old
• Open Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Serves low income/homeless families
• TANF, ERDC, Child Welfare clients within the target population
• Private pay accepted if space available
For more information contact Bonnie Stutzman at 541.758.3000.