Behavioral Health Treatment Services
Our Behavioral Health Program offers multiple services: outpatient mental health counseling, outpatient alcohol and drug treatment, and domestic abuse intervention classes. Our services are focused on low-income, uninsured, and/or underinsured men and women. We attempt to make treatment affordable for everyone. We offer a sliding fee scale.
We strive to support and assist all our clients with dignity and respect as they are learning new skills. We focus on building on clients’ strengths and resources so that they become self-sufficient and productive members of our community. Our treatment approach is client-centered with emphasis on developing clients’ internal resources and external support systems.
Accessing our Services Requires:
- Clients must be 18 years or older.
- Clients need to complete a telephone or walk-in request form for services.
- Each client is assigned to a counselor who will help you explore goals and objectives and establish a customized service plan which may include groups and/or individual sessions.
- Clients may also be enrolled into our Transitional Housing Program or take advantage of any other wrap-around services offered at Community Outreach, Inc.
- Clients interested in A & D treatment services must be alcohol and drug free for a minimum of five days.
We attempt to make treatment affordable for everyone. We offer a sliding fee scale. Please contact us to inquire about our program or visit our facility.