Mari’s Place is a state-certified childcare center providing structure and fun while offering professional and safe child care. Mari’s Place supports both parents and children by offering a stable, predictable, nurturing environment with a variety of age-appropriate activities. Class curriculum is designed to meet the unique needs of homeless or highly transient families and to assist families in their journey toward stability and the creation of a healthy family system.
• Serves children six weeks through five years old
• Open Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 5:30pm
• Serves low income/homeless families
• TANF, ERDC, Child Welfare clients within the target population
• Private pay accepted if space available
For more information contact Bonnie Stutzman at 541.758.3000.
Mari’s Place Volunteers
Volunteers and interns play a key role in our ability to serve others in our community. Without them, we would not be where we are today and our capacity to serve would be nowhere near as great.
We are always looking for more volunteers, and thank you for taking the time to fill out an application. Visit the volunteer application page.